Monday, April 25, 2011

Taking a bite of (Big) Apple - I PAD 2 - 25.04.2011

I had to cancel the web order two times due to the long delivery times. But our colleague Raj insisted I would definitely get. Yes, yesterday night just thought of reserving the Ipad 2, and  I was one of those lucky guys, able to reserve and pick today. Apple product I have not used so far. A good opporutnity to explore the apple products (of course a taking a bite of big apple). Just started checking and its amazing.... I believe, apple's innovation has been the front runner for their positioning of number 1 in music enterntainment industry. Another catch, if you buy apple, you have to buy their products only example quick player, apps for Ipad2 many things. Thats the game of business. For an end user, experience and value for money counts.... thats I am counting on....

Its was raining when we went to apple shop around 1.00pm and half day working hours, a large turn out of people is seen in front of apple store. One of the largest retail stores....

Here are few pics of my first apple product buy....

First the apple store, on george street (a big street and most of the business houses and shopping activitiy takes place) ...

(source : http://www.google.com/)




Myself standing in the que.... (shot by Raj) and finally getting the electronic appliance :-)







Love,
Guru

1 comment:

  1. oh.... so was it tasty..? worth the wait in queue..? Do share your 'post go-live' experience :)..

    ReplyDelete